CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, January 14, 2005

i hate the whole employer's cpf thing.
its damn stupid lah... they just ate away my money. with that money, i can buy my new specs AND a new handphone casing. BUT NO!!! the government has to take away my money. they're forcing me to save money for my old age! when i just turned 18 two freaking weeks ago only!!

oh yah this reminds me i have to go do my nomination form for the cpf thing. so that if i should die anytime soon.. my money (yes, the money that can buy my new specs AND new handphone casing) will not go to the charity but to someone that i chose. i think i can choose up to three people. and divide them in whatever percentage i want. this is so taxing. its like drawing up a will or something. i dont know who to nominate. i think i better fill in the form soon enough incase i die anytime soon. who knows i might get into an accident.. or maybe one day go nuts and finally have the guts to kill myself.. or maybe i will choke to death while eating tauhuey or something. life is unpredictable what yes?

oh yah i just saw my dream handphone cover. actually its not really my dream handphone cover. just that the black/red cover was really in demand. actually it still is. but all the stocks that come into the shop are mostly black/brown and silver/grey. even if there is stocks for black/red.. its super limited. so although i thought the silver/grey one is absoutely gorgeous, i took the black/red one because no one in the shop had it, and also cos i thought i wont be using a handphone pouch and yadayada so i thought black/red would be a wiser choice. but NO.. now i desperately want the silver/grey one. and i FINALLY found the original one selling at bukitpanjangplaza ohsohappening. YAYYY!!! the joy! and my mom likes the specs that i like! the furla one! YAYYY!! maybe i can con her into buying me another pair. hahahA. okie im kidding.

blog blog blog bloggggg. it feels good to type. anddddd. my mom is cooking! gosh, it has been ages since i last ate home cooked food! YAYYY!! and............. i just got my pay!!! YAYYY!!!. (although i am still very sore about the stupid cpf. can i request for no cpf like how i did in club21 PWWWEEEAASSSEEE?) and i am gonna spend my money WISELY. hahaha. yesss. how wise.

so i spent like the whole of last month reminding myself to go and get blank cds so that i can back up my files in my computer. only to realise that i still have a box of black cds at home.. my mom is the best. she knows where i keep everything. even though its in my room. eyy that sounds abit risky. but so far she hasnt found my cigs so i guess im safe. im trying to convince myself that i do NOT need an ipod and that it is just a waste of money. which is true what right? i sleep on buses. and i dont listen to any discman or md player or whatsoever. so there really isnt a need to get an ipod what right? although the u2 edition would really match my phone very well. and even the normal version can match my soon to be new mobile casing. yes? haha. but....... a bang&olufsen earphones would really match the ipod. yes? and besides bang&olufsen has such good sound system. i reckon its even better than bose. (sleeker and alot prettier too!)

okieee! i cant wait for the girls to come! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home